Greetings

Welcome and thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Book Reminder

Okay, here I am doing a little updating on my blogs. I think it is a good time to remind everyone that I am a book author. Yes, that is right, I have books for kids, from 6 year olds to teenagers. All together, I have 6 published books and you can see all of them on the Honeysuckle Book Tree Blog. And of course, if you see a title you like you can always hop on over to http://www.amazon.com and pick it up.

My latest book is Broken Voices, a book for teens. Actually, it has been out for a while and it was published by New Line Press, which is an awesome publisher. As a matter of fact, I have two books published by New Line Press. The second book is A New Home for Her Cubs.

I am very proud of all my books. I love the characters and the theme ideas behind them.

So if you haven't had a chance to look at them on Amazon. Here is your chance, for I am going to give you all the titles. You can order them as print copies, or you can purchase them as ebooks, whatever hits your fancy.

Smiles and Frowns through Animal Town's Storybook
Sugar and Spice Fairy Tales for Girls
Stories from Grandma's Garden
Wohali and the Little People
A New Home for Her Cubs
Broken Voices.

Can't you Tell that I just love to write?????

No comments:

Post a Comment