Greetings

Welcome and thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good Reads for Summer


Hey everybody,summer is right around the corner. I know a lot of kids will be spending the day at the pool, at the beach, at grandma's house, in front of a computer, in front of a video game, at the YMCA, Bible school or day camp for summer vacation. But lets not forget to put reading on their summertime agenda. Also, family reunions are coming up too and guess what books are great gifts to share with these family reunion kids. Of course, when I mention books. I am throwing mine in there too. So go on and get your supply to pass out and pass around. The kids will thank you for it.

My list, just in case you forgot my titles.
Broken Voices
A New Home for Her Cubs
Sugar and Spice Fairy Tales for Girls
Smiles and Frowns through Animal Town's Storybook
Stories from Grandma's Garden
Wohali and the Little People


All Sold at Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment